Thursday 30 September 2010

Morning thoughts.


When I wake up really early I have the strangest thoughts.
It must be that I am very creative in my dreams and all that creative energy stays with me the first hours of the morning but since I woke up at 4.30 am I kept on thinking about the beautiful handkerchieves my mum gave us as children.
We used to have so many different ones and the prints were amazing, wee animals or old fashioned ladies all dressed up in tiny beatiful outfits.
I think my first love for prints and fabrics came from that and I know that the most of modern people use kleenex now but I still use the fabric ones.
I find it such a nice feeling on my nose, almost like Linus' blue blanket.
I must remember to take some pictures when I'll get home and you'll tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment