Wednesday 6 February 2013

New Lists.

Happy package in my letterbox today. I ordered a set of watercolors and they have finally arrived. It looks real pretty and can't wait to use it. :)
I am making lists again, things to do, magazines and editors to contact, projects to finish and priorities.
I am also mentally making lists of things I no longer want to upset over, far too many times in fact, I get upset over silly things that I cannot change. I am working on that. Don't we all have far too many things in our head that prevent us from concentrating on what it is really important?
I would really like to clear my head and move forward, no more getting upset over the past or all the choices that others made for me. Moving on.
I am working on some new ideas I would love to realize in ceramics and I am really looking forward to show you some of the new pictures I took. Maybe tomorrow?
I would like to make the most of this 2013 all about art.

No comments:

Post a Comment